CTW Motorsports LLC
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Phone: (908) 262-7143
Fax: (908) 262-7146
9:00am to 6:00pm EST
Monday to Friday
We are now Griot's garage resellers!
Call us with your needs and we will help you out. We are stocking most popular products and kits and can order on stock items for delivery in as little as two day.
Local pickup in Central NJ is always available.
CTW Motorsports offers a direct fit 17" x 9.5" wheel to fit the 3rd generation f-bodies without additional spacers. With these wheels, you only need to mount tires and purchase small diameter lug nuts (we stock them) and you are good to go. The wheels do not include valve stems, tires, or lug nuts. We do include color matching center caps.
Benefits of CTW Motorsports Wheels:
1) They don't require spacers, which can be expensive ($200 and up) and are an additional critical item that can possibly fail.
2) You will be able to mount a 275-40-17 tire. There are dozens of choices in theis size, ranging from all seasons to road race slicks. Today there are less than 12 choices in the OEM 245-50-16 size, something that will continue to drop in the future. Expect a jump in lateral grip of 0.05g or more when upgrading from 245-50-16 tires with no other changes.
3) Our wheels are only 20lbs. Except for a select few expensive ($750+) forged wheels, we undercut our competitors by several lbs per wheel. As an example, the Ronal Firehawk clones wigh 5lbs more each, as do the TT2.
4) We have more brake clearance. Want to use 14" rotors under our competitor's 17" wheels - not going to happen. We have verified that our wheels can fit the C6 Z06 6 piston 14" brake kit with ease, along with just about anything else 14" or smaller. Our competitors need a 18" wheel to fit the Z06 kit (some need 19")!
5) Quality. Our wheels are made in the same factory as GM's Camaro and Corvette wheels at extremely high standards. Our wheels feature beautiful painted surfaces that will accent your car's finish.
6) Customer Service. CTW's founder has been a 3rd gen enthusiast for over 20 years and can answer any questions you may have.
7) Commitment to racing. We had one goal in mind for our wheels - to be able to run our wheels on the racetrack or street. We sponsor two CMC cars (both are very competitive) and also a Chumpcar racer. We use the data from the races to determine improvements in grip, braking, and acceleration that a street car may have without the luxury of track testing. Every one of our racers (including customers) have reduced lap times with our wheels and an upgraded tire.
Set of 4 wheels in 17 x 9.5" Silver: $1,125 plus actual shipping
Set of 4 wheels in 17" x 9.5" Satin Black: $1,125 plus actual shipping
*** If you are a previous customer, you will be able to purchase additional wheels at the per pair price of $562.50. This allows you to have an extra pair for drag radials or to use as spares.
*** If you are a racing team or bulk buyer (3 or more sets), we offer additional discounts - please call to find out more.
Credit cards can be accepted over the phone, in person (if you are local), and also via fax (downloadable fax form is below).
We are will be adding e-commerce capabilities in the future.
We are a small operation and that we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.
Fax Ordering Form:
All returns must have a Return Authorization (RA) before shipping them back to us. Please call us to get an RA.
We accept returns as long as they are unblemished and in the original boxes with all packing included. Returns must be shipped prepaid to our location (you pay for UPS or other shipping). There will be a 10% restocking charge for returns that are not deemed defective.
If you have a defective item, please contact us immediately so we can take the necessary steps to administer a proper solution.